Sunday, February 3, 2013

Onagaishimasu

After about 13 years and three or four dojos, my Sensei has encouraged me to test for Shodan, and, after waffling for some time (sorry, everyone), I've officially asked to test in October -- and we're on.

I've started this blog to write about my journey (thanks, Tonya).  

There are a ton of things to talk about, and I hope to get to all of them.  Right now, though, I want to watch the rest of the Superbowl.  I'll just say a big thanks to everyone all along the way who's gotten me this far, and give a special "shout out" to those I know are in my corner from here 'till October and beyond.   I will try not to disappoint.

I'll take any requests for blog posts, BTW.

1 comment:

  1. Onagaishimasu!

    I've got my eye on you!

    Be consistent, not constant Mike.
    This is your marathon, not a drag race.

    Your key here is to maintain your intensity levels without burning out.
    Always practice Shinken.......

    You are eight months out. Try to sustain a 5-7 intensity level Feb-Mar-Apr. 6-8 May-Jun. 8-9 Jul-Aug Go all out Sept & Oct.
    I will be waiting for you at the beginning.

    Devin



    ReplyDelete